Wednesday, June 3, 2020

TOP 100+ Best Good Night Love Wishes Quotes Images

TOP 100+ Good Night Love Wishes Quotes Images : At the end of a long tiring day, a lot of things going on in our mind and we are not able to calm down our brain. But getting good quality sleep is really important for our health. In such situations, when we go through some meaningful Good Night Love Wishes Quotes then it plays a big role in removing the stress we undergo. A good night message is a message we send people at the end of the day, wishing they had a great day and hoping the next day would even be brighter.


In our website, you will come across different types of Good Night Love Wishes Quotes images like inspirational, sweet, funny, motivational, loving, romantic, etc. We have a good collection of Good Night Love Messages for you. Choose one as per your mood and sent it across to your friends and loved ones.


Good Night Love Wishes Quotes Images


Best Good Night Love Wishes Quotes Images


 


1) Good Night My Love, Good Night My Everything.


2) Bitterness imprisons life, Love releases it. Good Night!


3) I swear it’s you that My heart beats for. Good Night My Love.


4) Night may be long, but with Your dreams it can never be boring.


5) Good Night My Love, May the stars guide You through Your dreams.


6) Good Night, Sleep Tight. I will be dreaming of You all my night.


7) Good Night My Love, May the Stars Guide You through Your dreams.


8) Night is the time to dream to stay in someone’s special thoughts.


9) Wishing You sweet dreams and sending You a Kiss. I love You so Much.


10) No matter how far You are, You are always in my thoughts. Good Night!



11) Consider this message as my tight hug for You. Good Nigh, I Love You !


12) Just touch Your heart and close Your eyes and say – Good Night. Love You.


13) If You cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Good Night!


14) I love You with all my heart and will never let You down. Good Night Love.


15) May Your dreams be soft and sweet as Your tender kiss. Good Night My Princess.


16) The most handsome man wishes a good night to the prettiest woman in the world!


17) Tonight I would walk a thousand miles just to be with You. Missing You My Love.


18) I can’t spend a day without Your sight I keep missing You can’t sleep in the night.


19) Whenever I think about My Love for You, I see all my dreams coming true. Good Night.


20) I wish I would be there to hold You tight, instead of saying this loving good night.



21) The thoughts of how much I love You are keeping me awake longer and longer each night.


22) To see You in dream is my my favorite dream ever, sleep healthy! Good Night My Sweetie.


23) I want to come back to my home every night because it is in my arms. Good Night Love You.


24) Good Night. As long as they are about me and You, I wish that all Your dreams come true.


25) Every time I say ” Have Sweet Dreams ” I am really saying I love You. Good Night My Love.


26) My wishes for You tonight are dreams filled with love, peace, comfort and thoughts of me.


27) I wish that the dreams You see are just as sweet and cute as You are. Good Night My Love !


28) Distance doesn’t matter when hearts are connected through strings of love, care and empathy.


29) You are not just my husband, You are also my best friend. I Love You Dear. Good Night Husband!


30) I want to always be in Your thoughts and heart like You are always in mine. Good Night My Love!



31) When You go to sleep without saying good night then that night is useless for me. Good Night Love


32) You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the thing I think of when I wake up.


33) The best day for me is the day spend with You. Thank You for loving me so much. Good Night My Love.


34) I wish I could be Your pillow so that all night I get the chance to kiss Your cutie chicks. Good Night!


35) In the day I am the biggest stress dealer because in the night, Your love becomes my healer. Good Night!


36) Technically I am asleep but in reality all I am doing is thinking about You. Good Night Sweet Dream Love.


37) Moon has come to color Your dreams, stars to make them musical, My SMS to give You warm and peaceful sleep.


38) No matter how hard You try, Your dream can never be sweeter than mine because I dream about You. Good Night !


39) Last Night I was counting each star with a reason to love You. I was doing very good until I ran out of stars.


40) Hav the most beautiful dream tonight while the sky has a moon and stars so bright. I love You and Good Night !


41) How I love the stars so remarkable and serene but None can shine as bright as Your eyes do tonight. Good Night!


42) Sleeping is not taking rest for today’s hard work…It’s mean gaining energy for tomorrow smart work. Good Night


43) There is no distance that I might not go to tonight just to be with You and to wish You a very warm Good Night.


44) I may not be the girl in Your dreams, But I can be the girl who will make Your dream come true. Good Night Dear.


45) Sleep tight, My Love. You are lying in Your bed and watching the colorful dreams. Tonight I will guard Your sleep.


46) Promise me that for the rest of Your life, You will keep loving Me and I will always stay with You. Good Night Dear.


47) All I wish is that the night when We are together would never end. When We are apart. I can not bear it. Good Night!


48) Close You eyes, Clear Your mind and listen closely as the stars climb the night sky to hang above Your restful sleep.


49) I know that You are the one, because When We are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without You. Good Night!


50) In the pause of Your mind and stillness of the soul, May this night serves the purpose of love and embracing. Good Night!


51) When You find a dream inside Your heart, don’t let it go. Dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrow grows.


52) I can always cling to You without the use of glue. When I feel sad in night I just want to be near You. Good Night Love.


53) While You dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want You to receive everything that You have wished for.


54) All I wish is that the night when We are together would never end. When We are apart, I can not beat it. Good Night My Love!


55) Stop for a moment till my heart get control, every problem coming to me, get fall away if You are with me My Love. Good Night !


56) I wish I could just jump into Your dream and give every happiness of Your life. I want to make You so happy always. Good Night.


57) This messages has the following attachments- the sweetest kiss and coziest hug, the cutest cuddle and warmest snuggle. Good Night


58) Some where out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of You some where out there where dreams come true. Good Night!


59) a day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like You making my everyday seems so great. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.


60) Stars light Stars bright, You are the only star I see tonight, I wish I might be there guarding Your dreams tonight. Sweet Dreams.


61) Thinking of the sweet things happened during the day is a beautiful memory! Let those memories bring You nice dreams! Good Night!


62) As the moon sits high above the cloud. I gaze up into its beauty and find myself thinking of You. For I am missing You. Good Night!


63) I was looking out the window thinking about the person I care most & guess who came to my mind. You, So Just want to wish You Good Night.


64) Where have all the lights gone, Where is the bright and shining sun, Oh the moon and stars are here, I’ll be alright there’s nothing to fear.


65) Crazy thoughts come to my mind when I go to sleep. But when the thought of You comes to my mind I just feel relax no matter how hard was the day.


66) No matter if the sky is black or blue, No matter if there are stars or moon, as long as Your heart is true. Sweet Dreams will always be with You.


67) You are sleeping now, and I am thinking of You. You are a wonderful person and a beautiful girl. I am really happy that I have met You. Good Night!


68) I wish I could come over quickly, I wish You would kiss me. I wish We could cuddle the night away, I wish it would never turn into day. Good Night!


69) God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day & I just caught one that’s so nice and true…It’s You. Love You & Good Night!


70) Thousands of miles I have walked with You. There still miles to go. I will always be there with by You side my love. Missing You My Love. Good Night !


71) Silent night and Your dream, Silent night as I remember You, Do You even have a clue? That I am missing You so much my Love, wish You a Lovely Night !


72) Even though the whole world is keeping my thoughts would be around You! Even my dreams carry You my dear! Love You so much. Good Night and Sweet Dreams!


73) I have all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in Your eyes. So I will think about You as I turn in for the night. Good Night!


74) Remembering those day which were so right. Remittance & Nostalgic visions come insight, dreams of You I shall dream tonight. Yes My Love a Very Good Night.


75) Never blame a day in Your life. Good days give You happiness. Bad days give You experience. Both are essential in life. All are Gods Blessings. Good Night!


76) I wish the moon always be full and bright and You always be cool and right. Whenever You go to switch off the light, remember that I’m wishing You…Good Night!


77) Dreaming of You make my night worthwhile. Thinking of You makes me smile. Being with You is the best thing ever and Loving You is what I’ll do forever. Good Night!


78) Let the most beautiful Dream come to You tonight. Let the sweetest person come in Your dream tonight but don’t make it a habit because I am not free every night. Good Night!


79) The Purpose of relation is not to have someone who may be with You completely but to have someone with whom You can share Your incompleteness completely. Good Night My Love!


80) I wish to end this day in saying I Love You and letting You know that I think of You sending You the brightest stars tonight make You sleep so sound and tight sweet dreams and Good Night!


81) I thought of wishing You good night, so that my night is better than the day. You are my man and my way, So what better way, To wish You good night and say, that I love You a lot. Good Night.


Read More


 


Every night when you wish someone good night it is a great way to let them know you care for them. Nothing can be more powerful or motivating than a sweet good night love quote. Some beautiful messages even have the power to touch your heart. They can act as a nice piece of surprise.


At times we may come across some beautiful quotes and want to share with our loved ones. Today, the social media platform has proved to be a blessing as it allows us to share the message with our loved ones in a fraction of seconds. Just like good morning messages, even good night messages are also equally important as they help you to wind up your day. You may not believe, but such Good Night Love Quotes can make a real difference in the lives of those who matter to you.